A website is a virtual environment of your business and you must maintain it.
Is your website taking more time to load itself? If yes, then you must worry about it. Because it will increase the bounce rate, which will lead your business to loose customers.
Now to solve the website loading time problem, we are going to show you some major factors affecting this issue. So don’t worry, just focus on the factors and try to implement the solution on your website.
Factor 1:- Server Speed
- The first thing that comes into our mind when we want to build a website is the hosting server.
- By choosing a proper hosting plan and server config you can optimize your website loading time up to some extent.
- You can select a server that has more CPU speed and more RAM, which will help your website to load faster.
Factor 2:- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- To make the website beautiful and attractive we all are fond of using CSS.
- Using CSS is not the problem, but the main problem is the way you use the CSS to style your website.
- Optimize the use of CSS on your website by replacing the inline and internal CSS with the use of external CSS file.
- This will help your website to load faster without Cascading Style Sheets and later on the Cascading Style Sheets are applied to your website.
Factor 4:- Images
- The most common mistake that every website owner does is the use of PNG and JPEG images.
- Try to use next-generation images like JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP.
- The next-generation images load faster and occupy less space on your server.
- There is no pixel distortion while using next-gen images.
- If you are using WordPress for building your website then there are different plugins available for optimizing PNG and JPEG images to next-gen images.
Factor 5:- Plugins
- A website built in different frameworks rather than core PHP is affected by this factor.
- For example when your website is built in WordPress then you try to use more plugins for increasing functionality of the website.
- But by using more plugins on the website, it’s loading time also increasing up to some extent.
- So try to minimize the use of plugins to decrease the website loading time.
These are some factors that are majorly affecting the website load time. We as a developer and SEO specialist always consider these factors while building or optimizing the websites.